On Valentine’s Day, it’s all about celebrating love. If you’ll be spending the day with your man and you’re getting ready to spoil him, don’t forget to tell him what he means to you. Share a romantic, cute, or funny Valentine’s Day quote with your boyfriend to make him feel the love.
Touching Valentine’s Quotes for Boyfriend to Make Your Boyfriend Melt
Who doesn’t want to hear how much their partner loves and cares for them? Send your beau a sweet Valentine’s Day quote, along with a great gift, that will melt his heart.
- Nothing makes me happier than spending Valentine’s Day with my boyfriend. Love you so much!
- Boyfriend, you make every day feel like Valentine’s Day, so let’s celebrate big today.
- You’re the best guy in the world, and I love celebrating our love on Valentine’s Day.
- I feel so lucky you’re my boyfriend every day, but especially on Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my man. You’re the only gift I want today!
- Thank you for being the most loving boyfriend and my rock. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Boyfriend, my love for you is never-ending, and today is just another reason for me to remind you.
- To my sweet man on Valentine’s Day: you make every moment amazing just by being you. I love you so much!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the best boyfriend in the world; I can’t believe I get to love you every day!
- Being your partner makes it easy to be romantic; Happy Valentine’s Day to my man, the love of my life.
- My man is the best Valentine; he’s sweet, cute, and makes me feel so loved.
Funny & Cute Valentine’s Quotes for Your Boyfriend
Even if your relationship isn’t the super mushy type, you can still celebrate Valentine’s Day with your boyfriend with a funny or cute message. Share these Valentine quotes for him to start the day or evening off with a few laughs.
- Being my boyfriend on Valentine’s Day is very low-pressure; I just require chocolate and red wine.
- Valentine’s Day used to be a bummer, but not anymore with you as my man!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, boyfriend. I’m totally obsessed with you! But not in a weird way…
- Having you for a boyfriend makes this whole Valentine’s Day thing a lot more tolerable!
- I love Valentine’s Day; it’s the one day when I can brag about how great of a boyfriend you are. Wait, I do that every day!
- Each day with you as my boyfriend is sweet, but Valentine’s Day takes the cake.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my boyfriend. Cupid did a good job on us!
- Boyfriend, on this Valentine’s Day, may I remind you of all of your wonderful qualities: handsome, smart, sweet, funny, caring, strong, brave, charming, valiant, smooth, good-looking, intelligent, bold, witty, hilarious…am I forgetting anything?
- Sometimes I wonder how anyone could hate Valentine’s Day, then I remember those people don’t have you for a boyfriend. Sad for them, but great for me!
- I can’t believe I get to spend Valentine’s Day with you. 15-year-old me would be impressed I landed a guy like you!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, boyfriend. Any excuse to sit around and eat a bunch of chocolate with you is fine by me!
- I didn’t always understand people who enjoyed celebrating Valentine’s Day, but now that you’re my boyfriend, I kinda get it! Thanks for showing me what true love feels like.
- I’m so excited to spend Valentine’s Day with you – it beats staying home with my cat (but don’t tell him I said so).
Quotes for the First Valentine’s Day With Your Boyfriend
If you’re in a newer relationship with your man, you might not be sure how to express your feelings. You don’t have to yell your love for him from a mountaintop, but some sweet words about how much you care for your new boyfriend will make him even more excited to be dating you. Plus, sharing your feelings might just help you grow closer as a couple.
- This is the best Valentine’s Day ever, because you’re my boyfriend!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my guy. I hope you know how special you are to me!
- Can’t wait to celebrate this Valentine’s Day with you as my man.
- Hooray – I can finally say I have plans for Valentine’s Day with my boyfriend!
- Having a boyfriend on Valentine’s Day is great, but having you is what makes it so special.
- Here’s to our first Valentine’s Day together as a couple. I love celebrating with you as my man!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my man! It feels so good to call you mine and to be yours.
- You’re the best boyfriend a person could ask for. Let’s make today all about us.
- Valentine’s Day has never felt this exciting to me. I’m so glad you’re my boyfriend and we can share today making memories.
Famous Valentine’s Love Quotes for Him
Books and movies can teach us a thing or two about love with a good quote or piece of dialogue. Here are some of our favorite famous quotes that will make your boyfriend smile on Valentine’s Day.
- “I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Anna Scott to William Thacker in the movie Notting Hill
- “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights
- “You’re the first boy I ever kissed, and I want you to be the last.” – Melanie to Jake in Sweet Home Alabama
- “I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me.” Veronica Roth, Allegiant
- “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss
Unique Valentine’s Messages for a One-of-a-Kind Guy
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to remind your guy how important he is to you, whether you’ve been together for years or just a few weeks! Send him a quote from the heart that will let him know he has the best partner ever: you!
© 2023 LoveToKnow Media. All rights reserved.