If you were fortunate enough to receive a holiday bonus from your company this year, it can really add to the Christmas cheer. Whether your company is known for giving bonuses each December or if you were truly surprised to receive some extra holiday cash, it’s important to let your boss know how much you appreciate the generous gesture. Even if you say thank you in person, it’s also nice to express your appreciation in writing. Since you have enough to do around the holidays, use these printable letters and sample messages to send the perfect thank you.
Creative Christmas Bonus Thank You Messages
If you’re looking for an original way to say thank you for a Christmas bonus, try doing it visually. The unique, holiday-inspired designs below are yours to use. Just click your favorite message and it’ll open as a PDF that you can customize. Add your name and edit the text so it’s just the way you want. When you’re ready, you can print the letter to hand-deliver or mail, or save and share via email or Slack.
Thoughtful Christmas Bonus Thank You Letter
Does the fact that your company recognizes employees with generous bonuses mean the world to you? Let your boss know with this thoughtful sample Christmas bonus thank you letter.
Cute Christmas Bonus Thank You Letter
If your personality is a little less serious, the Christmas bonus thank you letter below might be more your style. It’s fun and lighthearted, but still clearly shows how much you appreciate your boss and the bonus.
Sweet Santa Boss Thank You Note
Maybe your holiday bonus is so generous that you’re starting to feel like your boss might just be the real Santa Claus! You can share that sentiment with the festive thank-you note below.
Christmas Bonus Appreciation Poem
What better way to share lighthearted, yet heartfelt appreciation than with a cute thank you message that rhymes? If you’re not a poet, it’s okay; we’ve taken care of that part. Feel free to edit however you’d like.
Spirited Christmas Bonus Thank You
If appreciation doesn’t begin to describe how you feel about receiving a Christmas bonus, go all out with this joyful rhyming thank you message.
Christmas Bonus Thank You Samples for Texts and Emails
You don’t necessarily have to use a fancy visual to say thank you for the Christmas bonus. If a text or simple email is more your style, here are a few thank you examples we love that can help you find the perfect wording.
Professional Bonus Thank You Messages
Don’t get stuck on how to word a thank-you-for-the-bonus text or email to send to your boss. If a more formal tone is most appropriate for your relationship, the professional messages below may be just right.
- Words can’t express how much I appreciate the Christmas bonus. Not only do I really appreciate the money, but it’s also so nice to be recognized. Thank you, and have a wonderful Christmas.
- Thank you so much for the holiday bonus. This means so much to me. I’m so proud to be a part of this company and I love working on your team. I hope your Christmas is filled with joy.
- What a wonderful Christmas surprise! Thank you so very much for the Christmas bonus. It’s wonderful to go into the last month of the year feeling appreciated and valued. Thank you.
- Thank you so much for the holiday bonus. It is such a treat to work for a company that really appreciates and values employees at all levels. I am proud to be part of this team. Merry Christmas.
- What an incredible blessing to work for a company that recognizes its employees with Christmas bonuses. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.
- Much gratitude for the Christmas bonus! It was both unexpected and appreciated. It is a joy to be part of this team. Thank you so very much.
- Celebrating Christmas is even sweeter when you work for a company that recognizes and rewards employees this time of year. Thank you so much for the Christmas bonus.
- Thank you so much for the generous Christmas bonus. Not only do I appreciate the money. I am also truly grateful to work for such a great organization. Thank you.
- Christmas came early this year! Thanks for the generous – and much appreciated – Christmas bonus. I can’t adequately express how much this means to me, so I’ll just simply say thank you.
- Thank you so much for the holiday bonus. What an amazing surprise from an even more amazing boss. I’m so proud and grateful to be part of this incredible company.
Lighthearted Bonus Thank You Messages
If you and your boss tend to communicate a bit less formally, you might prefer the more lighthearted text or email message samples here. They’re cute, but clearly convey that you appreciate the Christmas bonus.
- Feelin’ blessed and grateful to have such a fabulous boss. Thanks for the Christmas bonus.
- Merry Christmas to the best and most generous boss at the best company in the whole wide world. BTW, I got my Christmas bonus. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- I opened my paycheck expecting the norm, but what I saw there really took me by storm! Thanks so much for the extra cash. It’ll really help with this year’s Christmas bash.
- With you as a boss, I don’t even need Santa Claus to visit. Who am I kidding? Yes, I do. But this Christmas bonus has certainly given my holiday season a head start. Thanks so much.
- Who has the best boss in the world? I do! Thank you so much for the Christmas bonus. It’s great to know the company had a great year, and that I played a role in that success.
- Wow, boss! This Christmas just got a whole lot merrier thanks to this generous Christmas bonus. I really appreciate it – and you! Happy holidays.
- Don’t just say it’s nothing. I know you played a role in getting such a generous Christmas bonus approved. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.
- Nobody can call my boss a Scrooge. You’re anything but! Thanks so much for surprising me with such a generous Christmas bonus. I appreciate you.
- You really know how to level up the Christmas cheer! It’s so amazing to receive a bonus this time of year. Thank you and have a wonderful holiday season.
- I knew you were an awesome boss, but I didn’t know just how awesome until today. Thanks so much for the Christmas bonus! I hope your Christmas is as merry as you’ve already might mine.
Say Thank You in Style
Receiving a Christmas bonus is a nice holiday surprise that’s more than worthy of a thoughtful and creative way to say thank you. Whether you like the idea of saying thanks with a colorful printout on seasonal stationery or if you’d prefer to keep things simple with a text or email, let your boss know just how much you appreciate being recognized with a holiday bonus.
© 2022 LoveToKnow Media. All rights reserved.