Blue Breeze Variations
Try any of these swaps to make your cocktail the best for you.
- Make the blue breeze into a fizzy treat by topping off with a lemon-lime soda, or keep it a little drier with a flavored club soda such as orange, pineapple, coconut, or berry.
- For a less coconut-forward cocktail, skip the cream of coconut. On the other hand, add additional cream of coconut for a bolder flavor.
- Swap coconut rum for coconut vodka or tequila, whichever you prefer.
- Use a lime juice in place of lemon juice. You can even use a lime cordial instead.
Blue Breeze Garnishes
Allow your imagination to dream or keep your blue breeze garnish simple with any of these ideas.
- Include a pineapple leaf to complete the tropical look.
- Pierce a cherry and pineapple wedge with a cocktail skewer.
- Keep it super simple with a single garnish using only a cherry or only an orange slice.
- Opt for a dehydrated orange slice for a modern look on a classic drink.
A Welcoming Breeze
Some days, a breeze wouldn’t be so welcomed, but in the case of this cocktail, a blue breeze is one you’ll greet with open arms. Settle into a comfortable chair beneath an umbrella or plop yourself in the sun and get swept away with the breeze.
© 2022 LoveToKnow Media. All rights reserved.